This is a limited edition watch that is being made in 1000 pieces. Junghans is a bauhaus brand(similar to Nomos), where they use simple designs for their watches.
1. Decent movement for the price(ETA2824)
2. Very thin, at just 9.5mm
3. Short lugs(huge improvement compared to the Nomos)
4 .Limited edition, so you get something fairly rare
5. Exhibition caseback is tinted, which is something fairly new
1. I’m sorry, but Bauhaus and a rainbow of squares isn’t that good of a fit. Plus there is really not that much difference to color between some of these, the 3 and 4 markers almost look identical
2. The watch looks like a Daniel Wellington but with an automatic
3. Sapphire Crystal isn’t some new amazing technology, so I don’t see why they need to advertise it on the watch
4. Not a fan of the bracelet
5. Cost cutting is evident in the fact that the exhibition caseback crystal is mineral not sapphire.