This is a very interesting watch. Code 41 essentially was making cheap disposable watches. Then they just stepped their game up, and this is the result.
1. The case design is very futuristic
2. This was developed as a community project
3. Custom movement by Timeless Manufacturer
4. Good size
5. Very good value for the price.
1. Based on the design, I can just tell it would be a bitch to keep clean
2. New movement, means its unproven…so you are paying $4K and taking a risk on reliability
3. Some of the finish appears to be fairly cheap
4. Not really all that legible
5. Brand has some pretty negative association, its like buying a hypercar from Kia
If you have $4K burning a hole in your pocket, their site can be found here